Een uitstekend artikel over Michael (met de onderstaande 9 eetregels) is te lezen op Foodlog:
1. Eat food. Though in our current state of confusion, this is much easier said than done. So try this: Don’t eat anything your
great-great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
2. Avoid even those food products that come bearing health claims
3. Especially avoid food products containing ingredients that are a) unfamiliar, b) unpronounceable c) more than five in
number — or that contain high-fructose corn syrup.
4. Get out of the supermarket whenever possible
5. Pay more, eat less
6. Eat mostly plants, especially leaves
7. Eat more like the French. Or the Japanese. Or the Italians. Or the Greeks.
8. Cook. And if you can, plant a garden
9. Eat like an omnivore